Thursday 4 December 2008

Brrrrrrrr

It's very cold up here in the north these last few days... I'm at home with my fleece and scarf on and I'm enjoying the little bit of warmth given out by my laptop!


It's been another busy week, and Friday has come around really quickly. I've been out for coffee with my friends this evening, which was nice - we chatted about school and teaching (we're all teachers of one sort or another). Last night I was sliding about in my car going between lessons, and my favourite pupils gave me a bottle of wine to say thanks for their lessons so far - so that was very nice.


On the crafting front it's been a little quiet - the fair we were supposed to go to last weekend was cancelled unfortunately. I'm tootling along nicely with etsy and the website - and have an order from a work friend which I will complete over the weekend for some Mrs. Snowflakes!


2 comments:

Tina - omme i London said...

Oooh, she's so cute, the wee miss Snowflake. :)

Anonymous said...

aww, sooo gorgeous :-)