Wednesday 31 December 2008

New Year's Eve!

Hello everyone,

Firstly, did everyone have a great Christmas? I hope so. Mine was really nice - at home with my family for a few days and my boyf came along too, so it was really enjoyable. Here's a pic of my dog after the present-giving festivities had ended... you can see what his favourite present was!!


A huge thanks to all of you who left comments on my left blog post to help me think of new ideas for the 2009 peggycrafts range! My out and out winner, mostly due to sheer volume of ideas, is lovely TipTop! Ruth, please could you send me your address, and I will post out a little thank you to you! I particularly like the idea of pencil toppers - definitely going to get going on that one - and felty alphabet and animal characters too. Thanks everyone!
Well, I'd better get on with cleaning my flat now, ready for our New Year's guests this evening! Happy New Year everyone!!xx

2 comments:

Tip Top said...

Whohooooo!!!! Thank you sooo much for picking me! I probably have a million other ideas too lurking in the depths of my mind - so if I think of any more I'll let you know! Address to follow!

What a fab start to a New Year!!

saraeden said...

I hope you had a fun new years eve !!

Happy New Year and all the best for 2009 x x x

Sara x