Tuesday 7 July 2009

A busy few weeks

I started my new job a few weeks ago and it’s all been going well so far. For the first couple of weeks, I didn’t have the energy to do any crafting in the evenings, but things have settled down a lot now and I’m back to the felt! Yey! It was my birthday last week and I received some lovely pressies, and, TWO fab cakes! Look - this one even features Mrs. Flowers!


Meanwhile I think I’m going to get started on a range of PeggyGreetings Cards. I’ve been dreaming them up for a while now. My plan is to do them for friends and family birthdays at first, but depending on the response I might put them on the website in due course.

PS, where’s the summer gone? It was lovely last week and now it’s raaaaaaaining!



1 comment:

Charlotte Hupfield Ceramics said...

Love the cakes! I'm a big fan of birthday cake :)

I'm hoping the weather brightens up again for the weekend... fingers crossed!

Charlotte x