Saturday 13 March 2010

Wow...Thank You!

Just popping by to let all my dear readers know (in case you don't already) about a lovely and fabulous new site called Wow Thank You.


It has recently been launched by the very dedicated Tracey and Georgena and I think the site is looking fabulous. It just makes me realise how many extremely talented people there are out there - I was so impressed by some of the things.

If you look closely, you might see one or two Mrs. Flowers hiding in amongst the lovely items for sale!


It has also made me realise, that I wish I had more time to devote to my crafting. It is always there, on my mind, that I'd like to do a bit more, but I just never seem to find enough hours in the day. I know it's a cliché, but there always seems to be so much going on. I think if I just aim for half an hour a day, that should be doable, and I can rustle up something very cute in that time.
Anyway, I think you should all hope on over to Wow Thank You, and marvel at all the handiwork, and treat yourself to something lovely!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow great job! xx jo xx

aimee said...

they are very cute xxx