Tuesday 25 May 2010

Featured!

Ooooh, I'm very excited!


My PeggyCrafts buttons have appeared in a magazine!



I've never actually bought this magazine before, and I have to confess to rushing out to get a copy because my buttons were going to be in. But, having read it, I think I'll have to start getting it regularly - it's lovely! So many easy to make ideas, and really lovely fabrics featured (as well as tips on where to buy).

Although, it did make me realise how much I have still to learn about sewing. There was a sewing machine featured for £5800! I wonder if it makes you cup of tea while you rustle up some jeans?

4 comments:

Pink Feather Paradise said...

congrats on the feature, and not being a great sewist I haven't bought that one before... perhaps I should take a look too!

x Alex

Charlotte Hupfield Ceramics said...

Thats great news, well done!

Anonymous said...

要照顧身體歐~保重.................................................................

search engine marketing said...

Write more, thats all I have to say. Literally, it seems as though you relied on the video to make your point. I dont believe Ive actually read anything that does this subject