Thursday 24 July 2008

Grrr

I've been on the phone to a customer service department quite a lot recently and it's getting very frustrating!! This particular company's customer service dept is in Australia of all places, so I'm worrying about my phone bill... :-/ and I keep being told that I'm next in the queue, and that my call is important to them...but they just don't know the answers!! POO! I'm only trying to get them to do a simple thing...you would think it was rocket science??! :(

Anyhoo, onto chirpier things, we've got a new TV today! It's huuuuuuuuge! Rick did all of the setting up / shifting furniture around to make space for it, and when I came home from work it was all ready! Yey! Never before have I watched hollyoaks in such glorious technicolour!

Had a good day at work today, nothing too exciting happened but just a nice pleasant day. Plus, the weather is LOVELY here so I enjoyed my early morning walk to the bus stop!!

And finally I had a slip from the postman today telling me there's a parcel for me at the post office - how exciting - I have no idea what it will be. I'm going to collect it tomorrow - fingers crossed it's something nice and not dull like a gigantic bill!

No comments: