Saturday 1 November 2008

Busy me

Hello everyone


I've realised that another busy week has gone by since I last posted on my blog. It's been very action packed - I've had another big order through my website which I've been finishing off today ready to post on Monday. And a few friends have been requesting items as well - which are also nearly done!


We had 'Wear it Pink' yesterday at work to raise money for Breast Cancer Research, which went really well - everyone looked very pretty in pink AND we had tasty pink fairy cakes - hmmmmmmmm!


You may find it uncool that I'm blogging on a Saturday night ... as do I ... we did have plans to go out, but unfortunately our friend has come down with nasty old food poisoning, so we have postponed for another week. On the plus side, I have enjoyed a nice glass of rosé and the X factor... ;-)


'Til next time, I'll leave you with this pretty pink flower xx

No comments: