Sunday 26 October 2008

Website re-jig

Hello everyone,


Before I start, I just realised that it's only 5 in the afternoon and it's DARK! And raining!


I don't actually mind winter, in fact I quite like the whole staying in where it's cosy thing, but I think it's always a slight shock to the system when the clocks go back.


I've been fiddling about with my website this afternoon and have managed to put my lovely Christmas decorations in pride of place on the front page!





Thank you to Sarah at Blooming Felt for giving them a lovely mention in her blog, too! :)

Back to work tomorrow, but I need to do lots of crafting in the evenings, to prepare for the two craft fairs I have coming up in November.

Happy Sunday everyone xx

1 comment:

Eva said...

Hi Helen, Have just been looking at the website, blog etc. and it all looks super! Hope you're still enjoying the crafting. Beth xx