Tuesday 10 February 2009

Buttons and woes

Oooh I do love making buttons.


I made these four greeny buttons using a remnant of some Amy Butler fabric. I am not sure if to list them in my etsy shop though? Any thoughts?
Aside from this, I have not been crafting much since last week, as Rick and I have been running all over the place trying to sort out our house move. We thought we had it all sorted yesterday, but there's been some delays etc so we will just have to give it another couple of weeks to see what happens.
I'm off to my mum and dad's today before teaching this evening so I'd better go and get ready!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You should put these buttons for sale, they're fab. Like the mix of colours - they match very well

Tip Top said...

These are lovely and I agree - you should sell them!

PeggyCrafts said...

Alrighty, that's done it! They're on Etsy!