Monday 11 May 2009

And the winner is...

Gemma! http://littlegemsbakery.blogspot.com/

Gemma's comment came out in my random-pointing-while-not-looking-at-the-screen test, and I love her idea of felted cakes. I can see where you get your inspiration from! Could you please send me your contact details helen (at) peggycrafts . co . uk and I will get a pressie to you!

Meanwhile I have to apologise for my delay in blogging recently. You see, I spent most of last week busily preparing for an interview, and I'm pleased to say that I got the job! woop!

Back soon with crafty news xx

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats Gemma on the win & big congrats to you too on getting the job - well done

The Little Bakery said...

I can't believe i've won... i never win anything. Thank you so much and i'm really glad you like my idea.

xx

julie said...

I have awarded your blog the "honest scrap award" to view the award and keep this fab award going please visit my blog http://shabbychic08.blogspot.com/2009/05/honest-scrap-award.html