Sunday 25 May 2008

Loooong weekend

I'm really enjoying the long weekend - it's so nice to be a sunday night without that 'going back to work' feeling! As much as I enjoy my job, it is nice to have a rest for an extra day.

I haven't been doing much crafting this past few days but hopefully will get the chance to do plenty tomorrow. Today I have been tidying and sorting through many cupboards and drawers ready to move flats in a few weeks. We also went to have a look at a new TV - the one we've chosen is huuuuge so we really want to get a nintendo Wii now - they look so much fun! :-)

My next crafty project is to make a holder for my phone. I have sort of started it already but it needs some more work... will post a pic when finished!

Hope you all have a nice bank holiday, will post pics soon.

:-)

No comments: