Tuesday 6 May 2008

Yey!

I'm sooo happy.

I won a happy-tree disguised as a gnome!!

This might sound a bit confusing. But, take a look here... http://www.paper-and-string.blogspot.com/ and all will become clear! I'm sooo proud. Flo is verrrry excited.

Meanwhile I've had a really bad cold the last few days so I've not felt like blogging. But I'm on the mend now. I just sound a bit croaky and have a VERY red nose.

On Sunday Rick and I went to a park in Manchester and hired a little boat to go out on the lake - it was really fun! There was also a little animal park there and some really cute little goats...




In crafty news, I've made a felt cushion this weekend...


It's Rick's birthday tomorrow so we're going out for tea :-) Happy Birthday my lovely xxx

1 comment:

paper-and-string said...

hi,
please can you email your address so I can send your prize :-)
it's sarah {at} paper-and-string.co.uk
Thank you....I hope you're feeling better now :-)
xxx