Monday 9 June 2008

Website Troubles

Evening all,

Grrrrrrrrr I'm having all kinds of website troubles this evening. As some of you may have noticed, peggycrafts.co.uk has been offline for a while. I decided to switch to a new host, which is more creative and straight-forward to use. But now I'm having problems with moving my old domain over to re-use. The nice people at my old host sent me step-by-step instructions on how to do it, and I SWEAR I'm following them exactly, but I keep getting an error message! POO!
So have sent them another e-mail and hopefully I'll be up and running in no time!

I'm very excited for getting my new site underway. I'm going to have all my things organised into different sections, and it's going to be really easy to use as well as being extreeeemely pretty!



No comments: