Thursday 9 October 2008

Craft Fairs Galore

I've got three craft fairs coming up in the next two months. The first is this Sunday at Ordsall Hall in Salford, near Manchester. I've been umming and ahhing about whether it's too early to have Christmas stock at this one - so I have decided to just take a bit of Christmas stuff with me and see what happens.


Then there's one on 12th november at Cloverlea school in Altrincham, and finally one on 30 November at Port Sunlight on the Wirral. Phew! I certainly won't be getting bored!


One of the things I'm hoping will attract some interest is my Halloween Card Toppers.



In other news, I'm very excited to have had my very first wholesale order!! Woohoo! Lovely Sarah from Blooming Felt has asked for a job lot of some products and I'm well on the way with getting them all finished!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Good luck with the craft fairs. I went to one at the beginning of September and there was some Christmas stuff, even then! Congrats on your wholesale order too.
:)

Tip Top said...

Take the Christmas stuff!! I did the Ordsall one last year too and sold quite a lot of Christmas things which surprised me!

See you on Sunday!