Monday 6 October 2008

Freebie winner announced

Hello everyone! I'm pleased to announce the winner of my halloween themed freebie this sunny October evening... congratulations go to... doo doo dooooooo

Debbie!

Debbie said...
Hi Peggy...These are soooo cute and very reasonably priced. Great idea! BTW, I love everything there is about England!!! Wish I were there, too.
03 October 2008 07:05


I asked http://www.random.org/ to choose me a number between 1 - 20 and it chose 17 - hooray! Debbie, please could you e-mail me your address (helen at peggycrafts dot co dot uk - hope my anti spam technique is legible!) and I will post out your pressie. :)

In other news I have been extremely busy creating a new set of seasonal buddies...



These festive tree decorations will be in my etsy shop and my website soon!

xx

No comments: