Tuesday 2 September 2008

Big Bro


Yes that's right I'm watching Big Bro. Nope, not embarrassed, I love it!!

Also went for a nice swim earlier on and decided to stop at Tesco on the way home for milkshake ingredients :))))) Hmmm! Our super milkshake tip is to add a couple of scoops of Ovaltine to a milkshake, it makes it all tasty and sweet and sooo nice - it goes with any flavour and it's sooo good!!

Only 3 days, yes 3 days until http://www.peggycrafts.co.uk/ opens itself up to the big wide world, I'm very excited and have been sewing like a crazy lady for the last few weeks. I've decided to make a whole category for felty embellishments, because all the cute ideas I have could be used for anything - pins, card toppers, bag decorations, all kinds :) all will be revealed in a day or two :)


1 comment:

Blooming Felt said...

Can't wait to see the new site ! BTW - you won on my Blog ... just pop me an email with your address in and I'll post the ticket out to you !! Sarah x