Thursday 11 September 2008

Scented Mrs. Flowers and Freeeeeeebie

I've just added some Scented Mrs. Flowers to my website - they look and smile just like my normal Mrs. Flowers, but they are filled with lovely potpourri so they smell gorgeous! I've got two different scents at the moment - vanilla and rose - and also a version which is empty, so that people can add some of their own potpourri. I might add some more scents at some point - depending on how well they sell.

Here's one as we speak hangin' around at the window...

Meanwhile, I've decided to have a little freebie session, to cheer myself up after finding out that I didn't guess the weight of the buttons correctly over on Sarah's blog :( ... teehee... The prize is going to be a Make Your Own kit, so that the lucky winner can have a go at making their own friendly flower. For everyone that orders something from www.peggycrafts.co.uk in the next week (until Thu 18th), there will be one of these popped in the package as well. :) hooray!
Anyway, that's all for now, Friday tomorrow and then the weekend, yey!

No comments: