Saturday 6 September 2008

I'm online!

Well PeggyCrafts has been up and running for two days and it seems that a few people have been stopping by already to see it. Thank you to all who have spared a minute to visit my Mrs. Flower population! :)


I'm going to really enjoy the chance of a relaxing Sunday today..drink lots of tea...do some sewing...watch tv... :) woohoo!


I went to Bury Market in Manchester yesterday, it was great, and I can really recommend it to anyone who lives near to Manchester. There's loads of great fabric stalls, including a few who sell all the trimmings (zips, buttons). We also saw quite a few cardmaking stands, people selling the papers, trims, pens etc. A fun day out if you're in the Northwest, plus we stopped at Heaton Park on the way home, and actually managed to catch some sunshine!!


(a felt ice cream cone!)

1 comment:

Gone to Earth said...

I've popped over from the Craft Forum to say hello and to wish you luck! Jx